21 July 2009

New Beginnings

Hello everyone and thank you for being a part of my life in some way. I write this today in commitment to my continued success in the world of raw vegan gourmet!

You see, I currently have a day job. A job in which I am involved in the corporate world, in an office environment at a desk, computer, head set, with an enormous client base around the world. I consult with these clients and provide service for their personal banking needs.

In writing this I have just realized that that is exactly what I have been "trying" to create as an entrepreneur. Wow. The universe really is a beautiful provider of everything we desire and the universe surely knows the right timing for us in all we desire.

You see, I realize the stronger I push myself to excel at home, thinking that it is my timeline that I am working with to create all that I desire... even at the price of hurting myself and others, the more I am pushed to exceed at work, resulting in poorer results. THE UNIVERSE IS SHOWING ME THAT I NEED TO COMPLETE MY INCOMPLETES!!!!! AND TRUST IN THE timing OF ALL THAT IS.

Thank you Jack Canfield, for the mentorship and insights into these universal laws. I believe in the guidance that comes from all those around me.

Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is an opportunity to learn. Everyone is a gift in manifesting our dreams and realities. Thank you universe for showing me this light in my time of darkness.

For I believe it is John Demartini that said, where someone is praising you, somewhere another is condeming you. All the universe existing in a perfect balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment