20 August 2009

Get Your Wealth On

This post is directly inspired by a new friend Brian Johnson, the creator of Zaadz, sold to Gia, known as Giam and most recently Philosopher's Notes.

Wisdom brings about some of the greatest wealth I know. With wisdom in food and lifestyle choices, we can truly see results. Educating ourselves with the best information, applying it, trying it on, tweaking it, trying it again, and allowing our experiences with information to become believing and ultimately knowing.

I write this because in all my years of life experience, 35 and a half in total now:) it is always consciousness that inspires me. If it weren't for living foods, my consciousness would be elsewhere. This is ok, although this awareness is even better.

Now I contribute my time and efforts to the application of this awareness in the best way I know how. In sharing with others, persistence in my own daily activities and continually absorbing new ideas and inspirations. Each leading me along a beautiful path and journey to the greatest fulfillment of wealth.

Thank you for being along for the travels. And thank you Brian for leading in new ways.

Joyful Abundance,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment